Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another New Beginning


Last July(06) my boss left UVSC to become the director of the Abu Dhabi Women's College. After saying goodbye and wishing him well, I returned to my office, sat in my chair, and had the overwhelming feeling that I would follow. It wasn't until November that I decided to explore the possibility. That lead to a job application in December and a job offer in January (07).

There are still a lot of details to work through, but it looks like Spencer, Nick, and I will be stretching the boundaries of our comfort zone and moving to Abu Dhabi.

Since this promises to be a great adventure, I thought it might be fun to create a blog where family and friends can share in the journey.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey can we meet you at the fence for a cup of sugar?

Anonymous said...

This may be the most exciting event ever in our family. It will be life changing for Nick and Spencer, and will both rewarding and challenging.